- We may collect the following types of information when you browse the Website:
- Information you provide directly, such as your “Personal Information” (information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us, which includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, and telephone number);
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing the Website; and/or
- Click-through information related to Merlin marketing activities and aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week or per web page.
- The Way We Protect Personal Information. Merlin maintains commercially reasonable standards of confidentiality and security for this Website and the Personal Information collected through this Website. The Personal Information you provide is secured using industry standard technology. Although we use reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized use or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of the information provided over the internet or stored in our databases.
- The Way We Use Personal Information.
- Merlin does not rent or sell Personal Information. We use information collected online in the following ways:
- For information you provide to us directly, such as e-mail messages and personally identifiable information, we use the information to respond to your requests. For information you provide online, including clicks from hyperlinks or other online activity, we use the information to customize future communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with us.
- For some email and use data you provide, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you receive.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages. Envoi may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to Merlin.
- PLEASE KNOW that we appreciate hearing from you. However, in your communications with us, please keep in mind that any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, creative suggestions, ideas, concepts, products, marketing or promotional plans or strategies or anything of the like shall be deemed and shall remain the exclusive property of Merlin. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any communication or material that you do not wish to assign to us.
- When We Share Personal Information
- Merlin shares Personal Information for business purposes only on a need-to-know basis and only with:
- Its own officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- The customer from which Merlin received the Personal Information;
- Envoi subcontractors and consultants that have agreed to safeguard such Personal Information in a like manner to the way that we safeguard such information and that have signed confidentiality agreements with Merlin; and
- Other entities authorized to have access to such Personal Information under applicable law or regulation.
- Merlin does not share non-public Personal Information with third party marketers.
- We will not use or share Personal Information in ways unrelated to those described above without first notifying you and offering you a choice as to whether or not we may use your data in this different manner.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for this Website.
- Children. This Website is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under 13 years old. Children should not submit Personal Information to RCC. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Our Commitment to Data Integrity and Security.
- Merlin processes Personal Information only in ways compatible with the purpose for which it was collected. Merlin expects patients will update their Personal Information with us as necessary. If you wish to update or correct your Personal Information, please contact us. Please allow two (2) business days for your requested change to take effect.
- Merlin takes reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity, and prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure, of Personal Information. This includes maintaining a system of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to secure such information.
- Revisions and Contact Information. We constantly update the features of the Website to better serve you and all our customers, so this Policy may also be revised from time to time. Merlin reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time and without notice. Any such modifications are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. By using the Website, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the Policy posted at the time of your use.
For more information, contact our main office.